A cart of iPads is available for teacher check-out (which includes me). Students have learned to use the Destiny Quest app, but they cannot checkout iPads individually.
This is what we came up with:
- Guided Access (near the bottom)
- Turn it on & set 4-digit passcode
- Go to the app you want to use and triple-click the home button
- At this point you can circle any areas you want to restrict and there are additional options for disabling the sleep/wake button, volume buttons, touch control, and motion control. We did not need to change anything here.
- To change anything or disable restrictions, just triple-click the home button, enter your code, and make your changes.